Meeting The Needs of Every Guest
We make every effort to be accessible for all guests with hotel amenities and public spaces that meet the requirements of the American with Disabilities Act (ADA). We offer a wheelchair accessible path of travel to and into the hotel entrance, an accessible check-in counter, and a breakfast room with accessible dining. We can also arrange accessible transportation through a local car service.
- Accessible elevators
- Accessible barrier free guest rooms with mobility features with entry doors that provide 32" of clear width.
- All available meeting rooms are accessible.
- Accessible public entrances.
- Accessible registration desks.
- Accessible route from the hotel's accessible entrance to all available meeting rooms.
- Assistive listening devices for rooms / meetings upon request.
- Closed captioning on televisions or closed captioning decoders.
- Public Areas accessible / barrier free for physically challenged.
- Rooms accessible / barrier free to wheelchairs (no steps).
- Service support animals welcome.
- Swimming Pool and Hot Tub are accessible with chair lift at Pool and Hot Tub.
- Accessible and designated parking for wheelchair off boarding and onboarding.
Hotel Abrego is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of its website, www.hotelabrego.com, for people with disabilities. Hotel Abrego will be implementing over time the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA ("WCAG 2.0 AA") as its web accessibility guideline. Our website will be tested on a periodic basis with WebAim's Wave website testing tool.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. If, at any time, you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of any particular web page on www.hotelabrego.com please contact us at email@example.com. If you encounter an accessibility issue, please be sure to specify the particular web page in your email, and we will make all reasonable efforts to make that page accessible for you.