Meeting Our Guest's Needs At Our Monterey Bay HotelWe make every effort to be accessible for all guests to enjoy, and therefore our hotel amenities and public spaces meet the requirements of the American with Disabilities Act (ADA). In addition, we offer a wheelchair accessible path of travel to and into the hotel entrance, and an accessible check-in reception counter. Our breakfast room offers accessible dining options and our public restrooms meet ADA requirements. Should any guest desire to request accessible transportation, simply dial the hotel operator and they will be pleased to arrange for an accessible car from our local car service.
- Premier Fireplace King (3 Rooms)
- Premier Fireplace Queen (2 Rooms)
Our Accessible Hotel Features:
- Accessible elevators
- Accessible barrier free guest rooms with mobility features with entry doors that provide 32" of clear width.
- All available meeting rooms are accessible.
- Accessible public entrances.
- Accessible registration desks.
- Accessible route from the hotel's accessible entrance to all available meeting rooms.
- Assistive listening devices for rooms / meetings upon request.
- Closed captioning on televisions or closed captioning decoders.
- Public Areas accessible / barrier free for physically challenged.
- Rooms accessible / barrier free to wheelchairs (no steps).
- Service support animals welcome.
- Swimming Pool and Hot Tub are accessible with chair lift at Pool and Hot Tub.
- Accessible and designated parking for wheelchair off boarding and onboarding.