Monterey Bay Aquarium & Cannery RowThe largest marine sanctuary in America, Monterey Bay Aquarium is where you'll encounter a wide range of creatures, from sea otters to soupfin sharks to sea turtles. Exhibits include Kelp Forests, Monterey Bay Habitats, Secret Lives of Seahorses, and The Jellies Experience. If you're into shopping, eating, and historic architecture, you'll have a field day at historic Cannery Row. Enjoy everything from shopping and wine tasting to savoring fine seafood at an array of restaurants.
- Monterey Bay Aquarium - 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (Varies in winter & summer)
- Cannery Row - Various hours
- Monterey Bay Aquarium - $39.95 (Adults 18-64); $34.95 (Seniors 65+/Students 13-17); $24.95 (Children 3-12); Children under 3 are free
- Cannery Row - Various prices
- Monterey Bay Aquarium - Seashore Sleepovers; Kelp Forest Dive Show
- Cannery Row - Monterey Wine Walk; Holiday Tree Lighting Ceremony