Monterey Bay Aquarium & Cannery Row: Exhibits & SealifeMarvel at marine life at the Monterey Bay Aquarium-the best aquarium in the world (TripAdvisor©). Watch frolicking sea otters, mysterious sharks, swirls of silver sardines, giant octopuses and much more in 200 galleries and award-winning exhibits. Live exhibits explore the diverse habitats of one of the world's richest marine regions, and special exhibitions showcase other wonders of our ocean planet. Add an Aquarium Adventures experience to top off your memorable visit, too. If you're into shopping, eating, and historic architecture, you'll have a field day at historic Cannery Row. Enjoy wine tasting or savor fresh seafood nearby.
- Monterey Bay Aquarium - 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (Varies in winter & summer)
- Cannery Row - Various hours
- Monterey Bay Aquarium - $49.95 (Adults 18-64); $39.95 (Seniors 65+/Students 13-17); $29.95 (Children 3-12); Under 3 Are Free
- Cannery Row - Various prices
- Monterey Bay Aquarium - Seashore Sleepovers; Kelp Forest Dive Show
- Cannery Row - Monterey Wine Walk; Holiday Tree Lighting Ceremony