Monterey Bay Aquarium & Cannery Row: Exhibits & SealifeThe largest marine sanctuary in America, Monterey Bay Aquarium is where you'll encounter a wide range of creatures, from sea otters to soupfin sharks to sea turtles. Exhibits include Kelp Forest, Monterey Bay Habitats, Mission to the Deep, and Sea Otters. If you're into shopping, eating, and historic architecture, you'll have a field day at historic Cannery Row. Enjoy wine tasting or savor fresh seafood nearby.
- Monterey Bay Aquarium - 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (Varies in winter & summer)
- Cannery Row - Various hours
- Monterey Bay Aquarium - $49.95 (Adults 18-64); $39.95 (Seniors 65+/Students 13-17); $29.95 (Children 3-12); Under 3 Are Free
- Cannery Row - Various prices
- Monterey Bay Aquarium - Seashore Sleepovers; Kelp Forest Dive Show
- Cannery Row - Monterey Wine Walk; Holiday Tree Lighting Ceremony