Hotel Abrego - Monterey
Property Accessibility Features
- There are a total of five accessible parking spaces located near the guest room buildings. Adjacent to these parking spaces are ramps which access the main walkways which lead to the room and building entrances.
- The Front Desk features a lowered shelf convenient for guests with disabilities. There is easy access from the front desk to the restaurant, lounge, outdoor patio, and meeting room within the main building.
- An elevator can take guests to the upper level of the main building.
- Portable TDD devices for hearing impaired are available upon request.
- There are five large accessible rooms on property. One room features a roll-in shower, while the other four rooms are equipped with bathroom railings for safety. Shower chairs are available upon request.
- There are two accessible restrooms in the lobby.
ADA Guest Rooms
ADA Premier Fireplace Rooms, equipped with one king bed or two queen beds.
These rooms meet ADA requirements, featuring a fully accessible bathroom equipped with a bathtub with handheld & adjustable shower head or a fully roll-in shower. Other accessibility features include, lever style door handles, emergency equipment, lowered light switches and view finder.
ADA Premier Fireplace Rooms Feature
- One king bed or two queen beds with Italian cotton linens, plush coverings, and down pillows
- Large-screen 37-inch LCD flat panel HD television
- iHome docking station
- Laptop-size in-room safe
- Moveable work desk with ergonomic chair, excellent lighting, cordless phone,
and complimentary Internet (wireless & wired)
- Iron and ironing board
- Pod-style coffee maker & mini refrigerator
- Spacious, luxury bathroom with Havana bath products
- Hair dryer and two spa-style soft cotton robes
- Morning newspaper available daily in the lobby
- Fireplace and relaxing chaise lounge